Tuesday, August 1, 2017

AUGUST MONTHLY CHALLENGE @ Creative Embellishments!

Hello!  August?!?! I love the summer so I am hoping this month goes slowly!  It's a new month and it's time for the new monthly challenge at -> (click & go!) CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  Enter for a chance to win $50 in their gorgeous (and reasonable!) products!  Hope you will have time to join us!
BE INSPIRED BY:
(the "twist" is to use a hashtag(s))
 
I was inspired to use a SELFIE my husband & I took on my birthday eve in June; we were waiting for our family to join us for dinner when I took this photo.  As you can see I used hashtags too!
 

My LAYOUT:
 
Creative Embellishments Products Used:
(Click & go!)
Number Stamp: stamped sporadically and faintly in the background
Hash Tags:  I used a silver sharpie, glossy accents and edged with white stickles
Social Media Flair Buttons: 1 is by the photo, the other 2 are tucked in a flower cluster
Flourish leaves: I used a green sharpie to color these around the flowers
 
CLOSE-UPS:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 


1 comment:

  1. #awesomesauce This is a fun layout and the look on y'alls face is priceless! A twinkle in your eye and the details on this page make for an enchanting evening! Hope it was a fun one! Hugz. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete