Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Rock on with Creative Embellishments!

Hello everyone!  I have a set of ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) in a music theme-"YOU ROCK" (yes we do!!!).  I created these for (Click & Go)-> CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  I have been on their Design Team since January, but I have to tell you -I REALLY LOVE their products and they are reasonable! In addition, there is a monthly challenge for a chance to WIN $50 in products from their store-so give it a try if you have some free time!


Products & How I used them here:
(click & go right to the product!)
Music notes border:  I cut it up, used black ink and then a coat of glossy accents.
Text stamp:  I rolled the top layer of music paper, hot glued it and then used this stamp.
"you":  from the small sentiment word pack, I used the word "you" and colored it red.
flair buttons: I placed 1 on each card
Some CLOSE-UPS:

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment