Saturday, July 1, 2017

It's the Ole' Red White and Blue @ CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

Hello and Happy July! Don't we all (in the US anyway) think of Red, White & Blue when July starts?  I have done a page of my grandsons near the flag outside their home.  I had explained that I needed to do a Red, White & Blue page and they KNEW just what to do-I have trained them well! LOLOLOL!!!!
 
Here is the inspiration (the Twist is to use STARS AND STRIPES) for the MONTHLY CHALLENGE at -> (click & go!) CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS
 Please join us for a chance to win $50 in their fabulous products!
 
 
MY PROJECT:
The stars on the right side of the page are made from a stencil/texture paste. 
 I used the Silhouette Cameo for the title and popped/inked the words. 
 Creative Embellishments (Click & Go!):
STARS FRAME:  I cut this in half, used white gesso and then white (Tim Holtz) Distress Paint. 
I also added a couple of painted stars on top
NESTED STARS:  I colored the stars with (Tim Holtz) distress paint
Grass Border:  I cut a piece and placed it at the bottom of the photo.  I used green acrylic paint.
 
CLOSE-UPS:
 

 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment