Thursday, June 1, 2017

MONTH LONG Challenge at Creative Embellishments!

Hello and Happy JUNE!  Today I am sharing Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) I did for the challenge themed inspiration (photo below) along with the twist of "Nautical".  This challenge runs all month and you have a chance to win $50 in their wonderful products-so if you have some time, please join us with ANY PROJECT TYPE  here->  CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.

BE INSPIRED BY: (twist: nautical)
 

 
MY ATCs:
 
The water looks almost real as I used sporadic GLOSSY ACCENTS.  On the bottom of the cards, I used layers of torn paper towels along with Inka Gold-Cobalt Blue. 
 From CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS, I used:
Captain's Wheel: covered w/gray texture paste, then sprayed w/color shine-bronzer
Distressed Script Stamp: used across the top of each card
 
Here is a closer look:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment