Saturday, June 3, 2017

I just LOVE Florida plus Creative Embellishments!

     Hello everyone!  My sister in law, Marion & I went to Florida to visit my mother last month for a week.  We went to a wonderful restaurant on the water called TwoGeorges.  Since the memory was fresh, I really enjoyed making this page of my sister-in-law-it was easy to bring out the feeling of Florida on this page!
     If you have some time check out the monthly inspiration at  (click & go->)CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  You have all month to create your project for a chance to win $50 in wonderful products!

MY PROJECT
 

 
I wanted to create texture in the background to give the feel of water and movement, so I used a crackle template and texture paste along with blue inking and the CE-> FISHNET STAMP
 I also used texture paste with a cloud template
 
HERE ARE SOME CLOSEUPS:
 

 
 
 
 
 
Additional Creative Embellishments products used (click on the product and go!):
"radiant": I used Tim Holtz distress paint and glossy accents.
Leaf flourish: I used green and brown inks and added flowers
Photo Corner: I used Tim Holtz distress Paint
 
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!
 


1 comment: