Sunday, May 28, 2017

Really fun-slider style!

Hello!  I was really motivated to do another slider-style ATC (Artist trading Card) when I came upon the last week of every month challenge on Facebook : "More Than Words Challenges".  It is always to do a card, tag or ATC  (the challenge this month was to use the word "she") and the contributors do fabulously interesting work.  It really was a lot of fun to make something a little different! 

 
Now open:
 
Thanks for taking a peek! I really appreciate it!



5 comments:

  1. Cool card Marci! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is awesome sauce! How cool to pull the tab and reveal a secret message! I've never seen anything like this. Wowzers and fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love your gorgeous card...specially the secret message! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marci, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete