Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Pure fun along with Creative Embellishments

Hello to all!  Today I have a layout of me & my grandsons, Brian & Talan (they call me "Gammy").  I got tickets for the live show of PAW PATROL.  We, along with their mother, took the speedline over to Philadelphia to see the show- THE SPEEDLINE WAS A SHOW IN ITSELF!  The wonderment in their eyes and voices-It was really a fun day!  ***You have 1 more day to join in to the monthly challenge at -> (click & go there!) CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS for a chance to win $50 in their wonderful products!

 
additional views:
 

 
Click right on the products I used from CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS:
Happy ,  fishnet panel: cut and used in pieces,  SHINE flair, rectangle : used to frame the photo within a matted photo, gears: spritzed with white opaque spray and tire tread stamp: used repeatedly to convey movement
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment