Monday, May 8, 2017

NSD Fun!

I look forward to NSD (National Scrapbook Day) all year...I don't know why-as BELIEVE ME, I get A LOT of scrapbooking in all year! But I just love the camaraderie of the day-there is so much going on online these days!  Here are 2 pages I did for -> Sketch-n-Scrap .  They have a Fifth Birthday Bash Crop going on, on FACEBOOK (you have until 6-1 to participate!)

My son & my brother as the Phillies last month:
 

Sketch:
 
 
Me with my "vintage" scrapbook mug from my grandsons! 
It says "Scrapbookers do it for keeps!"

Sketch:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

 


3 comments:

  1. Amazing pages!! LOVE how you created the baseball one!! Such a clever design!! May need to scraplift that. And the layout of you is fabulous too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, love that baseball paper and I need that die cut!

    ReplyDelete