Monday, May 1, 2017

It's May 1st! A new monthly CHALLENGE at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

Hello! I am here today with the month long challenge at (click & go!->) CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  We'd love to have you join us if you have some time for a chance to win $50 in products!  Join us with any project you'd like to do.  Be inspired by the following: (the "twist" is to stamp an image on your project!) Hope to see you there!

INSPIRATION:
 
MY PROJECT: 
This one was easy for me as my son has always been involved with music and bands.  This photo is from about 10 years ago in their "Metallica" pose (My son, Kevin, is on the right). I stamped music notes on the fringed black circle. My sons actual guitar pick is on the lower right corner of the photo.
 
I used a lot of CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS PRODUCTS-that is really easy because I love chipboard and I am totally in love with flair buttons! Links follow to those products I used here:
 
CLOSE-UPS:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment