Monday, April 3, 2017

Petaloo & Creative Embellishments!- April 3 -10!

Hi this is Marci! It doesn't get any better than this!->  CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS <-( click & go right there!) -> and PETALOO are teaming up from April 3-April 10th with a "Mother's Day Theme" Challenge- Come and join us for fun and a chance to win some great prizes!

Here is the project I created!  It is of my mother and myself at Mir-a-lago in Palm Beach Florida this past January for a fundraiser for Bascom Palmer eye Institute.  It was fun to get a glimpse of this famous place!
MY LAYOUT: 
 
Creative Embellishment products:
smile (happy word set) , Flourish circle frame, and "shine" flair
I LOVE natural chipboard so I left both natural to add a "pop" to this page!
 
Petaloo Products:
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout
    and love all the
    flowers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout. It is sooo springy!

    ReplyDelete