Sunday, April 16, 2017

MID-MONTH Still time to JOIN IN at Creative Embellishments!

Hello to all!  It's the middle of March!-You have time to join in to the monthly challenge at -> (click & go right there!) CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS for a chance to win $50 in these fabulous products!  Today I have created a page of my sweet little grandson, last summer.  I promised him an ice cream cone-this is a picture of him ENJOYING IT (who wouldn't?!) in my back seat, in his car seat!

 
I used the following creative embellishments products which
you can click on an go right to the store!
 
THE BEST selection/price for ->FLAIR BUTTONS
I inked and glossy accented the ice cream-it looks real! -> ICE CREAM CONE
Great HASHTAGS! -> #KISSMEIM
THX GR8-> Word bubbles (my g-son said "GATE" for "Great"!)
 
SOME CLOSEUPS:
 
I cut off the "IRISH" from the hashtag and added the die cut word CUTE!
 
This cluster consists of lots of texture, stenciling/paste, stamping, flair and popped arrow.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment