Sunday, April 16, 2017

Grandsons & Popcorn!

Hello!  We finished our Easter celebration so I thought I'd  come here with a page I created yesterday of (who else?)-my grandsons, Brian & Talan.  We had a little fun at the local mall last weekend and voila--a page! LOL!  The sketch is from Stuck?!Sketches;  I think Laura's sketches are always fantastic and her work is inspiring! I used some elements from SCRAPS OF DARKNESS COLLECTION (the BG paper and TITLE)

MY LAYOUT:
 
The Sketch:
 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
 


3 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, love the pic and the red elements you added to your page frame them really well! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches and for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch. Love the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creative take on the sketch! So fun details and photos. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete