Saturday, April 1, 2017

CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS-APRIL-NEW CHALLENGE!

Hello, its Marci bringing you April's Challenge at -> CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  If you have some time, please join us for a chance to win $50 in their wonderful products!.

BE INSPIRED BY:
(twist is to use a flower)
 
I was inspired by all of the colors and immediately thought of this photo of my grandson Talan,
going off to school last week for WACKY WEDNESDAY dressed in most ALL
of these colors.  So, I continued and incorporated all of the colors into the page!
 
MY LAYOUT:
I used (click & go!->) GEARS & Hashtags  from Creative Embellishments.  I used a layer of gesso and once dry, I used Tim Holz distress paint to color those gears for a playful effect.
 
A CLOSE UP:
I cut the title on the Silhouette Cameo and added
the twist of flowers and used  (click & go->) March & Spring FLAIR; I am
 having a love affair with flair buttons! LOL!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love it, Marci! The colors are soooo fun and I love the layout design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci,
    Oh my gosh this is so cute I love all the colors and such a beautiful LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great colorful layout. Love I!!

    ReplyDelete