Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Crafting with PreSchoolers! Challenge YOUrself!

Hi Everyone!  I had so much fun going to my grandson Talan's class to do a craft-I had to keep it simple since they are only 4!  I found this on Pinterest and thought it was perfect for spring.  All of the kids really enjoyed it--probably me THE MOST LOL!!!  I have created this page for several scrapbook challenges one of which you can find here-> ScrapYOUrself (you also had to use the word INSPIRE)  I used this week's sketch from HipKitClub too....

MY LAYOUT:
 
THE SKETCH FROM HIPKITCLUB:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marci! Your layout is absolutely adorable!! I love the gorgeous design and the wonderful photo with YOU in it! And the story behind the layout, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! I am very happy that you did - YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely layout and beautiful photo. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! Sweet photo, great memory, fun project and good times with your grandson! Great take on the challenge - YOU are for sure an Inspiration! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! Really love your design and chooises of paper and colors! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable happy and colorful layout! Live it! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!! Beautiful ... I love every detail. Thank you for participating with us in Challenge YOUrself.
    A kiss.
    Maria Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete