Saturday, April 15, 2017

April 15th at Let's Get Sketchy!

Hello! I loved doing this sketch at -> Let's Get Sketchy (click & go right there!).  I immediately thought of these photos of my niece, Marrah when she slept over last month.  She LOVED my big bathtub and didn't want to get out! The circles reminded me of bubble in the photos immediately!  This was the 1st time in 3 years and 10 mos that she was away from her parents! We had a lot of fun!  Hope you have some time to join us! IN ADDITION, there is a mood board to inspire you too!

THE SKETCH AND MOODBOARD:

MY LAYOUT:
 (the journaling is on the tag hidden in the photo that says "today")


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Love your layout ... so much fun on the page! Great take on the sketch and the bubbles, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bubbles,what a fun page, very creative!

    ReplyDelete