Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"Re-Birth" be inspired prior to April 5th!

Hello to All!  I created this set of Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) to submit for a possible Guest Design Team Position at  (click & go->) The Creative Studio: CANVAS CORP BRANDS (#ccbchallenge) for the month of May.  The word to be inspired by: "RE-BIRTH" in addition to the mood board provided as follows:
 
 
I was inspired by the beginning of spring, where everything is "re-born"; light, airy and just plain fresh and beautiful.  I also enjoyed the greens and yellow flowers, colors I don't get to use together very often.  In addition, we were encouraged to just let the creativity flow using any and all kinds of techniques/textures. 
My project follows:
 
I used a chipboard card base, embossed it, and used Gelatos and a Distress Crayon. On the card design I just almost could not stop!- I used moss, micro beads, chip flakes, die cut leaves, flowers, gems and inked chipboard.  I completed these cards with various text word strips.
 
and a CLOSE-UP of 1 card:

 
Thanks for taking a peek today!  Let me
know if you have any questions!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creations. Thanks for joining us at CCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! They are just beautiful Marci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Canvas corp Brands.

    Linda Israel, Crew Member
    http://lindaisrael.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these rock my friend! love, love, love. happy to see you join us over at Canvas Corp Brands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at Canvas Corp Brand.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Crew Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your cards! Thanks for Playing along with the Canvas Corp Brands Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ATCs!
    Thank you for joining our March Challenge at Canvas Corp Brands.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC cards. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Canvas corp Brands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. You really captured the challenge theme with your project.
    ♥ Monica
    Taylormadecards4u - My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great ATC cards) Thanks for joining us at CCB!!

    ReplyDelete