Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mom & ME! at Creative Embellishments

     Hello to all!  Happy March! In the US that means not much winter left (we hope!)  I am bringing a page to you today, the photo taken in January, when I got a little reprieve from winter when I went to Florida to visit my mother.  She got a kick out of me taking this selfie-something she hadn't done before-so 1st selfie at 83 1/2!
     This page is for the March month-long challenge at ->(click & go right there!) CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  You really have to take a peak and join in if you have time as you have a chance to win $50 in products from this wonderful store!

MY LAYOUT:
 
I used a silver gelato an all of the chipboard pieces!
 
Here are some close-ups:

 
Products used from Creative Embellishments:
(click on any product name to go right there!)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment