Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Me and...Challenge YOUrself!

Hello everyone!...I am using this week's sketch at Hip Kit Club and playing along at (click & go there ->) Challenge Yourself. The challenge there is always to be in the picture yourself plus use negative space-that is a challenge for me which is why I did it!   This is a page with my sister in law, Marion and ME just before New Years Eve 2016-2017.  It was a fun evening even though my husband and I left before midnight! LOL!

MY LAYOUT:
 
 I used this sketch from Hip Kit Club along with supplies
from 2 different Hip Kit collections, plus my own stash!

Thanks for stopping by and I
appreciate your comments!


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and such a pretty page!! Love how you used the sketch to inspire you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci! I absolutely love your gorgeous page! What a wonderful photo with YOU, and I love your pretty colors and beautiful take on the sketch, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. I am very happy that you did! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super page, beautiful picture and lots of negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! Loving the clocks and touches of navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo and AWESOME take on the challenge - I know what you mean about negative space being a real challenge for sure too!! YOU ROCKED IT!! Lovin' the PINK too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout, live your take on the challenge and your embellishments are so cool! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page with so many cute details. Love the colours you used. Thank you for joining Challenge YOurself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at Challenge Yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete