Saturday, March 11, 2017

ATCs with Creative Embellishments!

Hello!  I am so enjoying being on the Design Team for -> CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  I truly love their products (and they are reasonable too!) The following are ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) created using several of their products.  (and don't forget to check & join the monthly challenge for a chance to win $50 in products!
 
 
and a closer view of just 1 of the cards:
 
PRODUCTS USED:
Distressed text stamp (used in the background)
Flair buttons (1 on each card)
Butterfly (chalk inked each one)
stars (this is a border length and I cut and inked and silver stickled each piece)
Gears (silver stickled)
love (a tag that I cut into strips!)
 
Thanks so much for stopping in!
 


1 comment:

  1. Well it sure shows that you are enjoying being on the CE team what wonderful and magnificent ATCs you have designed. I totally enjoy how all have a little flair and of course the awesome sauce chippies! Fantabulous! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete