Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Be INSPIRED at Creative Embellishments!

Hello to all!  I am excited to join ->  (click & go right there!) CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS for February's inspiration with the twist of using paint. You have all month to join in for a chance to win $50 in products; GREAT products I might add! 
 
BE INSPIRED BY:
 
My Layout is of my twin nephew, Brian and his girlfriend Sophie;
 I just loved the photo with the Denver sun shining through!
I was inspired by the word "LOVE" above and used a stand up acrylic frame
(to which I adhered heart patterned paper) from
the February mixed media kit at Creative Embellishments:
 

 
This is my completed page; a list of products follows...
 
 
Creative Embellishments used:
"memories": covered with gold stickles
fishnet panel: cut strip adhered painted flowers and metal BF
"LOVE" tag: cute a strip off and adhered a bow
ILY word bubble: painted & glazed
Scribble heart stencil: used texture paste on I heart you paper and painted
 
Thanks for stopping by-sure hope you will have time to join us!
 
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and creative and.... uh-mazing! Love that "LOVE"!

    ReplyDelete