Monday, January 2, 2017

Creative Embellishments + ATCs=FUN!

Hello, this is Marci  and HAPPY 2017!!!  I am SUPER excited as this is my FIRST individual posting as a DESIGN TEAM MEMBER for -> CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  I have loved their products so it is my pleasure to be part of this wonderful team!  (Be sure to check the monthly challenge for a chance to win $50 GC to the store!)

Today I am bringing you a set of ATCs (Artist Trading Cards).  I once said
 "NO WAY!" and here I am addicted for oh about 5 years now!  I love that
Creative Embellishments has numerous products that work perfectly with these small
 (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") cards.  I trade these cards with people from all over the world!
 

I used the DREAM WORD SET as well as the HAPPY WORD SET.  I used a Silver Metallic Gelato
(and 1 in purple Gelato)  on the words and then sprayed them with Glitter Dust:
 


 I also used the BUTTERFLY FLAIR BUTTONS :
 



I appreciate you stopping by!






2 comments: