Monday, October 10, 2016

Not often but YEP!-it's me!

Hello fellow papercrafters!  Yep! I broke down and for a change I am on the page!  The reason I say this is: MY GRANDSONS AND NIECE are way cuter and more fun to scrap!!! But-in this case-I met a friend from scrapbook.com-she came to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Lancaster PA at the end of July and we met up there-wish we'd had longer since she was really a fun person! It was also done for a Round Robin Challenge at scrapbook.com inspired by the original page by "Floramfarkas".
 ***Simple Stories spotted it there and pinned it to their "I AM" board-that was exciting too!

MY LAYOUT:


3 comments:

  1. Oh Marci, such a wonderfully fun page! So lucky that you got to meet an internet friend in person! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be on the page more often!! Beautiful picture and fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU should be in your scrapbook layouts more often! I agree with Leslie! I love the wonderful photo and the fun way you scrapped it!

    ReplyDelete