Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Niece and the Phillies!

Hello everyone!  Welcome to June!  Hope you are having beautiful weather in your neck of the world!  Today, I have a page I did when I saw a Facebook post from  Renea with the monthly sketch challenge for -> (click & go right there!) BLUE FERN STUDIOS.  I just so happened to have just received some of their papers and chipboard!-so all ducks were in a row to participate!  The BG paper is BlueFern as well as the CB butterfly.  Thanks for taking a peek & I appreciate your comments!

THE SKETCH:
 
MY LAYOUT:
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Great take on the BFS sketch! Adorable page, Marci! So bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo! Love how you used the bright colors against the dark background. Thanks for joining us at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness this is adorable! That's an awesome picture and I really like the pattern on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marci! This is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! I love your design and the way you scrapped this fun photo!

    ReplyDelete