Monday, March 7, 2016

Make it Monday! Join us!

Hello! It's snowing as I type this on March 4, 2016 but but but (LOL!) spring IS right around the corner! Meanwhile, this page is about this past Christmas! It's me, my niece Marrah and Marion.  Marrah is not quite 3 here and she is afraid of my son because he is so big! ( 6'4") -so we opened her presents in the bedroom.  I sure hope she will grow out of that!-she used to think he was so funny all the time!
The following sketch is for Make it Monday at -> (click & go right there!) THE MEMORY NEST, followed by my layout.  If you have some time, please join us!  Thanks for stopping by!


THE SKETCH:










MY LAYOUT:





2 comments:

  1. What a cute story and adorable layout!!! LOVE all your details and how you framed the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I bet that hurts your son's feelings. I'm sure she'll grow out of it though. My nephew used to love my husband, then he was scared-to-death of him, and now he loves him again! So yes, cute story! And cute layout! Love the way you captured the "doily" part of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete