Monday, January 18, 2016

JOIN IN AT: Let's Get Sketchy!

Hello!  I joined the (click & go right there!) -> Let's Get Sketchy Design Team this month and I am thrilled.  I have participated there throughout the years-I just LOVE their sketches---so easy to work with!  So if you have some time-come on over-we'd love to see your work!  You have all month to do any of the sketches!  These are my grandsons, Brian & Talan's school pictures.

THE SKETCH:
MY LAYOUT:
 
Thanks for your nice comments!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable layout! I love your take on this beautiful sketch, Marci! This is what scrapping is all about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Marci! Adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white and the circle around the photos. The simplicity of the title and the camera make a terrific page.

    ReplyDelete