Thursday, January 14, 2016

Challenge: to Lift MY OWN page!

Hi Everyone!  I decided to put this on my blog today as this was a difficult challenge for me!  I am a "1 and done" kind of person!-go on-never look back-NEVER REDO etc-you get the picture! 

On Scrapbook.com, in the January 2016 "Get Inspired" challenge, usually the person that signs up AFTER you picks a Layout for you to "get inspired" by!  There was a little CHANGE UP this month...The person who signs up AFTER you is to choose a page FROM YOUR OWN GALLERY and add a twist!  My twist was to use 3 pictures instead of the 2 on my original. 

This meant that I could NOT be what I described in my 1st paragraph! LOL!  So here you go!  (I have to say, I do like my original better!)

MY ORIGINAL:
 
MY LIFT OF MY ORIGINAL!
 
Thanks for popping in-I really appreciate your comments!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I think having the same LO structure of 2 b-day events is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great and as Sally said a brilliant idea using the same celebration. A great idea for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete