Friday, December 4, 2015

Let's Get Sketchy/PICTURE THIS BLOG HOP 12/4-12/6 Prize from: CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!




Welcome to the Let's Get Sketchy/Picture This “ My One Word” Blog Hop.  You should have come from BUFFY's blog   If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to  (CLICK->) LET'S GET SKETCHY to start at the beginning and to start collecting your challenge words. These words should be IN BOLD on each Design Team member’s blog.  

MY WORD IS: "Creativity is"

Next: Choose your own "one word" and 
create a project inspired by that word!  
I chose to create a series of Artist Trading Cards (ATCs).  I used the word LOVE and the cards
 are all about that word with my favorite element: Hearts! Thanks for playing along and stopping by!

MY PROJECT: ATCs

Next up on this blog hop: (CLICK->) Lynn G : make sure you hop on over to her blog to check
 out the wonderful inspiration she has for you. Don’t forget, each team member has a
  word somewhere on their page. Please grab all the words for your chance at an extra prize!

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I love the accordion folded hearts, the key, and the pearls! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ATC's are so lovely....they make me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete