Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Back in the Dinosaur Days...STICK IT DOWN!

Well Hello! and Welcome to November  at -->STICK IT DOWN!  I had so much fun doing this sketch with these photos, especially since I was there on that day!  It was the 4th annual Dinosaur Dig.  The college in the area owns the site and opens in up for all of us to dig away!  By the end of the day we were all made of MUD! On this page it was just the beginning of the day-it's my niece Marrah.

Thanks for stopping by and if you get a chance--join us for this month's single sketch by clicking on the words STICK IT DOWN in the 1st sentence! Here is the sketch-I turned it sideways!

THE SKETCH:
MY DESIGN TEAM LAYOUT:




1 comment:

  1. So many great details here, Marci! Looks like such a fun day, and I love your mostly neutral palette with that combination of prints!

    ReplyDelete