Sunday, November 15, 2015

64 years ago... PICTURE THIS!

Hello everyone!  64 years ago, my parents to be got married-I came along 4 years later.  My mother was only 18 although I think she looks much older in that photo (she is 82 now!), but then they all did back then since styles have changed so much!  This is the 2nd monthly challenge at --> PICTURE THIS!  The criteria:  1 photo + cardstock + gold.  I had fun using gold since I do not use it often-I had twine mixed with gold thread, all around the photo is Little B thin tape with gold words , I used gold stickles on the petaloo butterflies and over the green embossed cardstock I used gold gelato.  If you get some time--JOIN US!

MY LAYOUT:

Thanks for stopping in and for your comments!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo. The rose background pays homage to her bouquet. Your ribboned flower on the side does too. Great use of gold, just enough to add some shine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page!! LOVE the picture!!

    ReplyDelete