Monday, September 14, 2015

Play the day away! THE MEMORY NEST!

Hello once again!....This is my grandson Talan, who cant seem to play with enough toys (I am quite sure I cleaned them all up that day!) This is a design team page for --> THE MEMORY NEST.  I also had a challenge to use "ugly papers" sent to me in the mail along with an embellishment.  I thought this sketch worked perfectly.  The embellishment was a thick orange chandelier, which I cut apart and stuffed pieces around the rosette I made from some of the paper.  I also used some beneath the subtitle.  Thanks for taking a peek!  If you have some time-try out the following sketch!
The Sketch:

The Layout:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used the sketch!! It was perfect for all those fun playing pictures!! Love the colors and your rosette!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those photos made me smile. I recognise that scene - there's always a trail of toys in every room of my house whenever the grandkids visit. Super page Marci.

    ReplyDelete