Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Road trip-met scrap friend-PICTURE THIS!

Last month I went on a yearly road trip with a friend who I leave in Florida for the summer with her car, visit my family there and then fly home.  Our "side trip" on the way down was Sarasota.  When I posted that on scrapbook.com I heard from Lyn who only lived about 10 miles away.  We met up and had a great day ending with a quick trip to HOBBY LOBBY! LOL!  That is what this LO is all about.  It also happens to be my design team page for--> PICTURE THIS!  The criteria for the 2nd challenge for July is :  2 pictures, frames, Blue & White and flowers. (inspiration from a 2012 page by Marilyn Rivera)  If you have some time--JOIN US!

MY LAYOUT:

Thanks for looking and for your nice comments!



4 comments:

  1. How cool is that! Love your fun layout and the story! I also live in Florida and live in Sarasota County! Love Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty page!! LOVE the blues, the layering and all your details!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lesley-thanks so much--you are ALWAYS so sweet!

      Delete