Saturday, July 4, 2015

Challenge YOUrself! YEP--> YOU!

Happy Birthday America! It's July 4th!  Before I leave for a BBQ I am going to post this page, the picture taken at the end of May 2015, with my son, Kevin.  This was done for a challenge I have posted on Scrapbook.com.  Then I see another --> Challenge YOUrself that I am now following...Don't forget (as we OFTEN do! LOL!) to scrap yourself once in awhile! ( I used  sketch by *kim* on sb.com )

Thanks for taking a peek and I appreciate your comments!


5 comments:

  1. Fun layout!! Love the design and great memory of you and your son! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page!!! Love the music not paper and the way you framed the circles. I am back and ready to be by more often!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marci, your layout is amazingly fun! I love the photo of the 2 of you! Your design and papers look awesome. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how fun this is...makes me wanna break out in song lol! Great paper combos and love the popups! Kate (Challenge YOUrself)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER FUN Layout Marci!! LOVE your mix of papers!! It is all a "Party on a Page!" Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete