Thursday, May 7, 2015

Who doesn't love PIZZA?

Hi Everyone!  The photos were from August 2014.  I took my grandsons Brian & Talan to a PIZZA PARTY at the local library. I used sketch #1, week #1 in the monthly sketch challenge along with another challenge to use food pictures, BOTH at Scrapbook.com, to make the following layout...instantly the idea of these pizza pictures came to me and I created my own pepperoni pizza out of circles-easy peasy!  The title (PIZZA) I did on the silhouette cameo along with the pizza slice,  which I then tucked under the word PIZZA.  I had so much fun doing this layout. 
Thanks for taking a peek!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't even tell you how much I love your fun and fabulous layout! What a creative and amazing design! And the photos are so adorable! Happy Mother's Day!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete