Friday, May 15, 2015

See you later alligator...PICTURE THIS!

I just cracked myself up when I chose this title word bubble for my sleeping grandsons Brian and Talan.  We  had just left the zoo when they went out like a light! After all--it was a busy day there!!! LOL...This is a design team layout for PICTURE THIS! (<---click and go right there!)  The challenge is to use 2 photos, dots, stars and layers.  Hope you will get a chance to join us!

Here is my Layout:
I was inspired by a sketch by *kim* on sb.com although
 I turned it and changed it up quite a bit-her sketches there are wonderful!


Thank you for visiting and for your nice comments!












1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this layout!! Love the title, the papers, the flag, the use of twine and the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete