Monday, May 4, 2015

I know it's SPRING-but this is WINTER!

Hello!  This is my niece, Marrah.  She is almost 2-this was March 2015.  It is such fun to see the little ones having so much fun in the stuff we don't like so much anymore! LOL!  This is a Design Team LO for THE MEMORY NEST.  There was some inspiration from a LO by Tara on SB.com called Pride & Joy; I liked the way her pictures were lined up and I expanded on that...Hope you will have a chance to join us!

THE SKETCH
THE LAYOUT:


Thanks for your visit !

2 comments:

  1. Marci -love your layout and the colors are super! We had way too much snow this year - but it gave us lots of fun photos to scrap! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those poloroid type mats you've used for the photos. And you certainly did have a lot of snow - I know the grass is always greener, but I admit to be a bit envious of all your snow, it was sadly lacking here in the UK this year. Super page Marci!

    ReplyDelete