Saturday, March 14, 2015

OLD times...way back when... PICTURE THIS!

Hi Everyone!  This is the 2nd monthly challenge at PICTURE THIS!  You must use 2 photos, a dark background and a butterfly (ies).  Easy Peasy and fun!  Hope you can join us!  This Layout is ME at 5, the photo on the left is the original dated June 1960-that right I will be 60 this June! I feel like I remember this photo being taken but I have probably just seen it a lot! I was inspired by a layout by Mendi Yoshikawa-although I went vintage which isn't the most comfortable for me!


Thanks for looking and for you nice comments-so appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. This is vintage gorgeous, Marci! Love the design, color combo,touch of burlap, and Renea's butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, gorgeous page, Marci! WOW! Love the product you used and the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete