Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sheer Beauty!

That was what I thought when my nephew Brian texted me this picture.  He graduated college in May, got a job, went to Texas for training and now they sent him to Colorado; where the photo is from.  He loves to ski, so this is perfect; I am glad he is happy but I miss him....

As for the scrapbooking part, this is a DESIGN TEAM layout for PICTURE THIS!  The challenge criteria as follows: 2 photos, repetition in those 2 photos and splattering.  I would love to have you join us in this challenge if you get some time! Thanks for stopping in to peek and I appreciate all comments so much!

MY LAYOUT:


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this page!! Amazing take on the challenge - this picture was perfect for the same picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, Marci! Love your design and papers!

    ReplyDelete