1. It is really a challenge to create on a 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch card, which help you become more creative
2. You end up finding the thousands of people that do this too and they are such fun people!
3. You get some culture by trading all over the world (I have France, Australia, Switzerland etc), the
commonality is so cool!
4. You can use them on layouts/cards if you want to.
5. They don't take up very much room since they are so small.
6. They are so easy to look at over and over again!
7. You just plain ole' get ADDICTED!
The following Artist Trading Cards were done this week for PAT (Pick a Theme-the other person picks and you have to do it!) Swap over at Splitcoaststampers-It's a 3 month swap period, but I am about 2/3 done--I signed up to make 13.
I'd love to know what you think or answer any questions! TFL!
|The topic chosen: Bud Lite|
|The Topic Chosen: Dr. Seuss|
|The topic chosen: Snarky Cat Humor|