Tuesday, November 4, 2014

you put a spell on me.....

     Yes they do!-those 2 precious grandsons of mine! they get me EVERY time!  This is Halloween night,  trick or treating done!
      I used the monthly DUSTY ATTIC sketch (the spooky tree and the circular gear are Dusty Attic products) and I used the current monthly collection from Scraps of Darkness & Scraps of Elegance located on Facebook.
     Thanks for looking and I appreciate your comments!

My Layout:
Talan & Brian Halloween 2014

The Sketch:




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just love this pirate themed page! Fantastic choice of product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW This is a great take on the sketch, your Grandsons are gorgeous and this is a great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous texture and color , such a velvety feel to this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this one Marci - it's fabulous! The perfect page and embellishments for the perfect photo! So glad you could join in at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete