Thursday, October 23, 2014

Colorful Creations "Favorite Things" Blog Hop

Hello!  My name is Marci and welcome to the: COLORFUL CREATIONS MY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP!  If you have arrived here from: Sabrina's Blog  welcome to the hop!! If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to:  The Colorful Creations Blog  to start at the beginning. 


***All YOU have to do is make sure to comment below & follow my blog (to the right!) in order to be eligible to win the prize! then go back to COLORFUL CREATIONS to enter your project!***


Here is my project showcasing my favorite things (for the moment anyway!): chipboard, templates and banners (and of course the ice cream my niece is eating! LOL!)

My niece Marrah. I used CC mid month sketch too!
Thanks so much for joining us on the blog, make sure you hop on over to:  YASMINA'S BLOG  for more inspiration and then make:  COLORFUL CREATIONS your last stop on the hop to see how to win the wonderful prize!





13 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Marci! Love the cute photos and ice cream banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this page Marci, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are always so nice and neat! I love everything about your layout! Love quote fits perfect with the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Marci!!! I love your papers and colour combo and your niece is just adorable! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely layout with really cute pictures!! I love your color combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious layout!
    ~Kim new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable layout Marci! Love how you used the twine with the tiny embellishments! perfect!

    ReplyDelete