Tuesday, March 4, 2014

About a boy....

As usual, I try to complete a LO for more than 1challenge.  The following LO was done primarily for myscrapsandmoresketches #70.  I really love their sketches; they are so open to making them your own.  I also had a challenge to use corrugated shapes.  Can you imagine that I have had a drawer full of corrugated shapes purchased from the ABC catalog about 10years ago??!!!  That challenge was for Scrappy Patch -a group on CafeMom.  Thanks for peaking in today!
The sketch:

My LO:
I can't stop looking at the innocence
 in that top picture! those eyes...


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Marci! Perfect little boy page! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a heartwarming layout - love the photos and his big baby blue's! He looks like such a happy guy! Really great colors to match the photos and I love how his name is glittered!!!! Wonderful layout, Marci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page and that little boy is a cutie!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute boy page!!!! totally cute!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet take on the sketch. Love those photos! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete