Thursday, February 13, 2014

MOJO+!


Hi Everyone! Thanks for the visit!  I think, for me anyway, doing a Layout for multi-challenges is extra motivating.  For this LO, I had to be inspired by a picture as well as use the word "lucky" (I will post this later when this challenge goes "LIVE").  In addition, I used a sketch from My Scraps And More Sketches.  Finally, there was another picture of inspiration from Creative Embellishments with the "twist" of using 1 (or more as I did!) of the words in the picture.  I recently purchased chipboard from Creative Embellishments: SO NICE and SO REASONABLE!!!!-and let's not forget--GREAT SERVICE!

 Creative Embellishment inspiration:

Sketch:

Now, finally...MINE!
Feb 2014...left: Talan   right: Brian
My precious Grandsons!



9 comments:

  1. I agree, CE's chipboard is awesome, I just received my first order a few weeks ago.
    Love your interpretation of the sketch and their challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! LOVE how you incorporated the inspiration words on your page! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments Feb challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwesome layout and pics! Love how you used all the words and color combo. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your masculine color scheme for this page. Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marci! Nice to see you again. I used to hang out at SB.com but haven't been on there in months. I've missed seeing your inspiring work. This is beautiful! Great colors and I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great page and colors!!!!! LOVE the pop of white, thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely boy LO! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete