Wednesday, May 25, 2016

ICEE!!!

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!  In the upper part of the following page is the "card" I made for ->(Click and go right there!) SIT-PROJECT LIFE.  Although I am not a project life scrapper, this challenge has really been fun, to make and make them work on a 12 x 12scrapbook Layout!  If you get some time--take a look!

I am also submitting this to Challenge YOUrself  as I was inspired by the sun (used part of a sun doily!) and the blues in the inspiration board there as well as SCRAP IT WITH A SONG -the song: Best Day of My Life inspired me to use these pictures of my 2 little grandsons and ME! - EVERY day I get with them is the " best day of my life"! These 2 challenge sites have teamed up this month of MAY!

MY LAYOUT
 


10 comments:

  1. I love this colorful and particular LO!
    Thanks for playing at SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I am there with you on grandchildren. I feel the same way. It is the best day!!! Thanks for joining us at SIWAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Marci! Your layout is STUNNING!!! I LOVE how much you love your grandchildren shows here! Thank you so very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month for the combined challenge. We are so happy that you did! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing project, thanks for playing with siwas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and sweet page! Love all the colors! Thank you for joining us at CYS! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page ! Love the bright happy colors ! Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me say cute and colorful as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright LO, Love it! Thanks for playing with us at SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute layout Marci! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap It With A Song.

      Delete