Saturday, March 28, 2015

E*X*C*I*T*E*D: Facebook (and blog) Featured at Scraps of Darkness/Elegance!

Hi Everyone!  I was super excited when the owner of Scraps of Darkness/Elegance (Melinda) asked me if I would like to be featured for March...THEN---> "OMG" sunk in!!! (LOL!) as the work there by the DESIGN TEAM is ULTRA PHENOMENAL.  So as soon as I received my monthly collection, I just dug right in so I wouldn't think about it.  I have to say I am very pleased with the way they turned out; this group has really opened my eyes to trying all different things and  to grow in my own way to my own satisfaction-this is the true fun of it all! I did 2 Layouts and a set of Artist Trading Cards.

*IF YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS GROUP:  SCRAPS OF DARKNESS/ELEGANCE
*THE BLOGScraps of Darkness & Scraps of Elegance)







THANK YOU! I APPRECIATE YOUR VISIT & COMMENTS!





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations!! Absolutely love the top one!! Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete